Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 376, And counting

What exactly am I counting? The days till my next pay check, the number of spiders I've killed in the past week, calories, the number of times Mick has pooped on the carpet, the number of times the cats have pee'd on the floor, the number of novels I've read in the past 3 months, the number of times I've wished I was in a classroom, the number of times I've sought for recognition in my new job (a fruitless endeavor, I might disdainfully add---IF I were one to complain, WHICH I am not...) the number of times Taylor has made me want to pull all my hair out, the number of wrinkles around my eyes, the days until our first vacation.....the days until Andrew comes home from his mission..... the days until Taylor leaves on his mission.....Oh,, and did I mention, the number of days until payday? And finally,,, the days until the first proof of my book is completed and I see it in bound form. Yeah, that's a big one.

So, yeah. I'm counting.

And let's not forget... I'm counting the days until I can return to Hawaii :)

Counting is good, Yah?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are so sso funnnny ! Counting is good ahhh I like this post....

Mindy Morgan said...

Yeah, I can think of few other things to count too.... but I would never put them in my blog :)