Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 378, Good Friday

Yes... this was a good Friday for sure. What would make it better? If Monday was a holiday, today was payday, and I had Mockingjay to read. But no complaints. I enjoyed work (hey, how about that???), took a very long walk with Patricia, and ate Panda tonight. So what now? How about a full night's sleep, brunch with a friend, and babysitting Jane tomorrow? Yep, dat's good!

Got lots on my plate tomorrow---gotta get ready for choir practice, plan a Sunday School lesson, see Jane, visit with Sharon, buy Mockingjay, exercise, and of course, update my blog :) A full day indeed. If there's time, I'd like to work on my sequel too. I have been working scenes in my mind, and am anxious to write them.

The girl who did my nails, did NOT do a very good job. They are too fat and too thick. I just thought you would like to know that :)

Yes Raechel, you should think of a purpose for your blog. Why not? I'm sure you can think of something off the beaten path.

Saw a bizarre movie tonight.... Tenderness. Russell Crowe. Very strange.

7-day outlook looks good.

No comments: