Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 385, 3 Day Weekend

Here it is... the first holiday weekend of the school year. Labor Day is always a welcome breather after the first few weeks of back to school. Next stop? Veteran's Day backed up to a furlough day....a full two months away. Sounds like a great time for a trip to Big Bear....and an afternoon at the Lake Arrowhead Village. It's all about nostalgia. Cold nights. Shopping. Fireplace. Ron. What a great combination ;)

I found out today that I am on cycle for an evaluation. That ought to be interesting...This will be the first time in years that I won't end up with all "Exceeds Expectations." How do I know? Because my new evaluator recognizes that there is always an area growth that can be identified. Oh boy. Here we go.

So what's the big plan for the weekend?

No comments: