Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 384, And on that note...

The Costco trip is over. There is a new addition to my Christmas decorations. There are Halloween night lights. There are flameless candles. Oh, and there are some groceries too ;) I love Costco. Even when I hate it, I love it.
Tomorrow is Friday. The weekend is 3 days long. I have Mockingjay... and have already read the first 100 pages... I'll probably finish it tomorrow night.
Raechel got a promotion.
Andrew comes home in 3 weeks.
Taylor is waiting for his mission call.
Ellen is back at it with water polo.
My job was quite enjoyable this week.
Ron has his new bar-b-que and golf to look forward to on Sunday.
Football season is nearly here.

I say, muffy, all things considered, it's a good day for Mindy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I love that I know your voice because when you write things like "Muffy" I can hear the way you would actually say it and it makes me laugh out loud at my desk.

People probably think I'm nuts.

When should Taylor get his call?