Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 408, If You Really Knew Me....

This is for you, Raechel!

Obviously, me numbering my days is meaningless... but hey, this works for me. So,,, tonight we are going to play "If You Really Knew Me..." Feel free to respond with your own. I would love to hear from you.

So here goes....

If you really knew me, you would know that....

1. I love having my feet rubbed.
2. I love Saturday and Sunday when it's cold outside and I don't have to be anywhere...because then I get to play "homemaker," and that makes me smile.
3. I enjoy baking for people who don't care about calories.
4. I love Lizts' Hungarian Rhapsodies.
5. I love to write.... about anything and everything. I would love for writing to be my full-time occupation.
6. I think my husband is amazingly handsome.
7. I love things that sparkle.
8. I love to wrap Christmas presents.
9. I live with chronic pain in my neck, and I have headaches at least 3 times a week.
10. I like bow-legged men.
11. Halloween decorations make me happy for two reasons---first, because they symbolize my favorite time of year, and second, they are a sign that the Holidays are approaching.
12. I love squishing my toes in mud.
13. I love the smell of apples and cinnamon.
14. I am claustrophobic.
15. Even though I absolutely love our view, everytime I walk into my house, I feel like the walls are closing in on me. There is not one area of our house where it feels roomy or open, unless you look out the window.
16. My dream home is 2,700-3,500 square feet, has a large, open kitchen that opens into a great family room, has a bedroom suite on the ground floor, has a formal living room with a space for a baby grand piano, has an office where all incoming mail and pending paper work are out of view, has lots of windows, crown molding, a walk-in pantry, tall ceilings, and master bathroom with a jacuzzi tub that is separate from the shower!
17. My dream "place to live" is where it snows in December and January (only,) has a lot of rain during the Spring, has vibrant fall colors in Autumn, and Summers that never get over 100 degrees.
18. I love going on vacation with my husband.
19. I hope to have the kind of house where everyone wants to come and visit.....and grandchildren grow up with happy memories of their grandparents.
20. I like British TV 1,000 times more than American TV.

There you have it. Twenty things you would know about me, if you really knew me.

Your turn :-)

No comments: