Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 445, Something You Know You Can't Live Without, Because You've Tried Living Without It

The Coke BottleI doubt there is anything I couldn't really live without---except maybe air, water, and food..... but let's face it, there are some things that I just don't WANT to live without. Family goes without saying---that's just a no-brainer. Same with my health. But beyond these biological and emotional necessities, there are some specific things I prefer NOT to live without.

(1) Bottled coke---in slush form please. There is  nothing like it!
 
(2) Plums---Santa Rosa variety, fresh off the tree. Fresh Santa Rosa plums are the one thing I rank higher than bottled coke. Now that says something!!

(3) Wind chimes.

(4) Access to water---the beach, a jacuzzi, a built-in swimming pool (in my own backyard preferably.)

(5) My piano.

(6) Scriptures

(7) Family pictures

(8) A rocking chair---I have to be able to move while I'm sitting.

(9) My toothbrush and Extra Peppermint gum. I detest bad breath!!!!!!

(10) Dogs. I love them.

(11) Books.

And finally,,,,

(12) Pen and Paper --- I love to write.....I must have a notebook with me at all times.

No comments: