Sunday, August 16, 2009

Day 7, 358 to go

Frustrating... It's only been one week, and already I am bored with my own blog. Sad, huh? I mean really,,, what's in it for my readers,,, assuming I have any? So I vow to make this blogspot meaningful--or at least entertaining. I will attempt to include a thoughtprovoking question, a quote of the day, a funny or meaningful story, a profound thought, or a joke (although I am the world's worst joke teller!) After all, readers should take something with them when they visit someone's blog.

Look for entries from "Planet M"---some of my best stories come from real life haps at school. In order for Planet M to work, I will have to promise to be honest--even when it's politically correct not to be. Teachers rarely can say what they are really thinking!

INFP -- that's me. Introverted (why do you think I love to write?), intuitive, feeling (yes, I do have them,) and perceiving--I don't like closed doors, so I don't make decisions quickly. There is always a better idea. If you haven't taken the Myers Briggs temperament test yet, you definitely should. If you don't want to pay $$$ for the whole test (350 questions), then visit the Kiersey Bates version (70 questions). It's free, fun, and it provides great insight into your temperament.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I'm Extroverted and I love to write too...

Mindy Morgan said...

Can't wait to share the Kiersey Bates info with you.