Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 38

I tried to upload a very funny MP3 file tonight... but haven't figured out how to do that yet. BUT when I do, I promise you are going to laugh out loud... especially if you are a teacher!

It is actually way past my bedtime, so I'll hurry. Today I was the assistant principal and had the opportunity to do some observations of teachers. That was very cool. One of the classrooms I visited was the SDC class. It nearly moved me to tears to see the dedication and devotion of the teacher and the student peer buddies who care for those children with severe handicaps. Wow, they put me to shame! It truly does require a special person to handle that responsibility and our SDC teacher exceeds all expectations. She's my new hero.

On the book, the impression hit me stronger than ever today to market it as science fiction. I think I need to act on that instinct. It's a risk, but I don't think I can ignore the prompting any longer. Wish me luck, please.

No comments: