Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 40

I still can't get the MP3 file to upload... darn. Anyone out there know how to do it?

It's finally Friday, and I am looking forward to sleeping past 5am tomorrow. I have ten minutes to get my blog posted, and my mind is a total blank. Suddenly, I have no memories of the day...nothing clever to say...no inspirational thought to ponder...no quote to share. I spent an hour in a massage chair having a European pedicure.... Now THAT's the way to finish off a week. Topped that off with a trip to In and Out.


Tonight I had a parent payback moment. I received a letter of appreciation from my daughter. That made my whole week. Tomorrow my son turns 18. How did my kids grow up so fast?
Oops... it's midnight. I missed my deadline. Too bad... Deduct 10% from my grade :)

No comments: