Saturday, September 19, 2009

Day 41, Taylor is 18!

Happy 18 Taylor. You are now a member of the majority. You can buy a car, get a loan, stay out after curfew, enter into a legal contract, and work overtime! Wow! What will you do with all this freedom? Oh, did I mention, you need a job in order to do all those things? The world is yours to experience and explore; man-up and make the most of it! Your destiny and your success are now solely in your hands. I love you wholeheartedly and unconditionally.

My husband is the king of the RAK today. He took me to see "Love Happens," without complaining (too much.) He even wiped away my tears. What a guy! I'm sure there is a boxing match or ultimate fighting competition in my near future to make up for stealing another piece of his manhood. Thank you honey.

I made my first double-layered pineapple upside down cake today (Taylor's request.) Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?


"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

No comments: