Monday, September 28, 2009

Day 50

Wow! Day 50. That seems like a lot, until I measure it against 365. I better ignore the numbers for a while.

My 30 year is in just 5 more days,,, nope I haven't lost my 20 pounds magically. Dang. I was hoping it would sneak off in the middle of the night... after all, we've been pals for such a long time, it's time to move on :) Okay, I turned down candy corn tonight... CANDY CORN! I've never turned that down before (hence the 20 extra pounds, duh!) I even drank... water... bluh! Tonight I got my hair done by the amazing Chelsea... she is so awesome at color and style... I love her work. It makes up for the totally botched nail job I paid good money for on Saturday. It is the worst nail job in the history of the nail industry. Ah, but botched nails or not, I am looking forward to Saturday night... and all that great 70's music...woo hoooo!

Planet "M"---Today I received an insulting e-mail from a mom. I think she was trying to be sarcastic and funny, but she came off ignorant and dare I use the word bitchy on my blog? Gasp! I did what I often do; I wrote a nice winded letter telling her exactly what I thought,,, then deleted it, and wrote something politcally correct. ;0 It's what we do. Someday....when I am rich and famous... I will tell the truth. And it will make you LYAO!!! Till then, I am merely the PC Queen of teaching.

No quote tonight... I heard a good one about directions this morning, but I can't remember it. Ah, the joys of a sagging mind. Truth is, I'm too tired to look for a good quote. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol! you are so funny! Well candy corn makes you happy.... and your looking great for your reunion:)