Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 60, 2 months down, only 10 to go....

There it is. I am now 1/6 of the way through my year. Cool. I'm too grumpy to write tonight, because I've been working non-stop since 3:00 to prepare for tomorrow's inservice. I want it to be meaningful and engaging for our staff. Truth be known, the majority of them won't care. This ain't their first rodeo.

Ah, but to Jenny---you are too kind. Thank you for the cyber-hug :) It made me smile. Please look me up when you're in Temecula. I will keep you persona non-grata---or whatever the heck that word is.

Gonna wrap it up and get to bed.... gotta be to work by 7am (a near-impossible task for me---as most of you know.)

Tomorrow is Friday. The word Friday has a magical ring to it, doesn't it?

2 comments:

The Rejection Queen said...

Mindy, I will be in Temecula Halloween weekend. Maybe we could meet up then. I will have to wear my disguise though..hahaha. My parents live right of Redhawk and Temecula Parkway.

Mindy Morgan said...

That would be fun. Hey,,, it's Halloween, so your disguise will fit right in.