Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 61

"Look at a day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it." ~ Margaret Thatcher

I don't know,,,it's been a really long time since I lounged around doing nothing; right now it sounds quite tempting. I am no stranger to being busy, and I admit that I prefer having too much to do to having nothing to do....(there is never nothing to do.) But let's face it, there has to be a limit. In the past 9 days, I have facilitated two TLC days, celebrated my daughter and my husband's birthdays, went to my 30 year reunion, planned and carried out the program for our staff development, celebrated the birth of our new granddaughter,,,,taught my classes, and did it all while suffering from a cold. It's no wonder I had a brain warp and told my kids to wish their dad happy birthday---when his birthday isn't for 5 more months. Yeah, I'm losing it.

It's time for an extended weekend in Big Bear. Lounging.

Update on baby Jane--she came home today. She has a long, uphill climb ahead of her, be we are all glad she's home for now.
Got a disturbing call from Raechel,,,seems she might have a case of swine flu. Wow. Please keep her in your thoughts.

Planet "M"---I was wrong. They did care. A huge thanks to our staff for a great day :)

No comments: