Saturday, October 17, 2009

Day 68, New Additions

Welcome the latest additions to the Morgan household.... Mouse-chasers Honey and Topaz :) This morning we adopted two kittens from the animal rescue group. Sorry Raechel. I walked into the garage the other morning, and the minute I turned on the light, I caught the fleeting of a tail scurrying across the floor. I screamed. And first thing this morning, we took a trip to Pet Smart and bought two rescue kittens. The dogs aren't too crazy about their new siblings,,,they are pouting right now...... Mick doesn't handle changes to his routine very well.

"A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem." ~ Jean Burden
"Watch a cat when it enters a room for the first time. It searches and smells about, it is not quiet for a moment, it trusts nothing until it has examined and made acquaintance with everything." ~ Jean-Jacques Rousseau

If nothing, they are definitely entertaining :)
This afternoon we went to the BYU football game in San Diego...it was great. BYU won--of course.
Then tonight we visited baby Jane. She is such a little beauty :) Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't care if you have cats. I only care if their cat hair is all over the house. That makes things MISERABLE for me. Not that you care. In fact, it's probably selfish of me to even say something like that.

Mindy Morgan said...

We got hairless cats. And we will make sure they stay out of Ellen's room.... cuz believe it or not, we DO care. Hopefully they will keep the mice out of the garage.