Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 69, Technology! Grrrrr!

Okay,,, I'm a dork again. I thought I knew how to put pictures on my blog... and I've now spent the better part of 3 hours trying to upload pictures of Jane Ellen and our new little tiger kitties, but all attempts have failed. Thought I was doing the same thing as usual, but nope. Technology!
For now, visit my page on facebook to see the latest pix.
Tonight I'm enjoying another Inspector Lewis episode...they are always great mysteries about "muuuduh." There is nothing like a great English mystery to top off a Sunday evening. My ultimate goal as an author is to write a book good enough to make it in the British world of publishing. Meanwhile, I am still pressing forward in the American publishing industry. If it doesn't kill me,,, it WILL make me stronger...and hopefully famous :) Sure sure.

No comments: