Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 70, If at first (or 2nd or 3rd or....) you don't succeed...


Okay, the dork tried again... I rule! I'm nothing if not tenancious!

Proud grandparents. Babies always silence me with a sense of awe!

Isn't she a doll?
No, really. Isn't she a doll?

Grandpa, Aunt Ellen, Momma Jen, and baby Jane. More awe!

Our latest additions... tiger kitties Topaz (left) and Honey.
 
It's been a hard day's night..... after scouting out (and terrorizing) their new home, it's time for a long nap.
Who said it's a dog's life?

Ah! My short term memory has returned. It's amazing what comes to me in the middle of the night. I am no longer a dweeb---I have shed my dorkness---at least for today. (Okay, there is an argument in the sidebar that I am still a dweeb. I'll concede for the moment, but I am NOT a dork.)

Happy Monday everyone. Back to Planet "M" for me.

No comments: