Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 103, Ho Ho Ho

34 days till Christmas.... and today I watched my first Christmas movie.... And don't tell anyone, but I listened to "Sounds of the Season" this morning. Pathetic, eh? I even bought a Christmas present for some lucky soul on my Christmas list. Why is it that every year my list seems to get taller, but the money seems to get smaller? And how is it that the bar for presents seems to get higher each year? STOP THE MADNESS I say!!! :)

RAK? Yesterday I went into Donna's room and rubbed her shoulders while she was teaching. It was supposed to count as an RAK, but then I realized that I was secretly having fun--I was disrupting her class and making the kids laugh. So..... I can't count it. My husband just informed me that I don't do anything for someone else unless there is something in it for me.... Hmmmm. The situation is more serious than I thought....because I think he is right. No matter what I do for someone else, there always seems to be something in it,,,somewhere,,,for me. Let's face it, I'm an RAK Loser. But I refuse to give up; I have 262 days left to get it right. I think I'll go downstairs and get my hubby some water... I would call that an RAK, but let's face it... I'm doing it so I can prove to myself I'm not completely selfish. .. ..
So it doesn't count.

No comments: