Saturday, December 19, 2009

Day 130 and 131, Oh there's no place like home for the holidays

Hey,,, Rejection Queen... I put that in my title just for you :)

Merry Christmas to me... I took day 130 off from posting on the blog. I'm allowed. It's Christmas. I just spent a couple days at Harrah's Rincon, and while you may be thinking the worst, be it known that it was all for my brother. Sure sure. You see, I am trying to build up comps on my husband's card, so we can get my brother a room in Vegas for his 50th birthday. My room is already covered. It's a sacrifice... I do it for my brother...honest.
Er go another set of blank pages for the Book of Life when I get to the Pearly Gates of Heaven ;)

Nothing new to report today--just happy to be off, happy to have my daughter home, and happy there are still five  more days to get ready for Christmas, I need them after playing hooky the past 2 days.

Only 5 more days, and there is not even ONE present wrapped or under our tree. That is bad.
Ah, Christmas! Don't ya love it?

No comments: