Sunday, December 27, 2009

Day 139, No rest for the weary

Nothing to write tonight. Not that there isn't anything to say, just that I am tired....and don't feel like expending the effort to think of something clever to say. I have been thinking about my blog, however,... and wondering how I might make it more interesting for readers. I plan to get back to the daily quotes soon, the RAKs, and Planet M.... but I feel like there is more that I should do. So, if you have any requests, let me know. Joke of the day? That would be interesting.....especially since I cannot tell a joke to save my life!

Have you been thinking about your New Year's Resolutions? Please share them with me, I'd love to read them.

Got another rejection from an agent today. Same ole same ole.

Guess what? I am getting my first mammogram tomorrow. Whoo hoo!! Can't wait! Squish Squash, oh my gosh!

1 comment:

The Rejection Queen said...

Thanks for the best Christmas ever!!!!