Friday, January 8, 2010

Day 150, OOPS... MISSED IT BY THIS MUCH

Yeah yeah yeah... I know... it's after midnight. Too bad... I've been busy. I finally decided I had nothing to lose by resubmitting to Charlie Olsen and Andrea Somberg. What the heck... they definitely won't take another look at my book if I don't, right? It's about taking risks....and exercising faith.

Okay, here's one for you.... You know it's a bad day when...... You open your fortune cookie, and there's NOTHING inside! Oooh baby! A very wise woman told me that when that happens, we get to write our own fortune. Hmmm. Look out world. My second fortune cookie said that good news would soon arrive by mail. That can only mean one thing....... A PUBLISHING CONTRACT!!! (or...I'd take an agency contract... that would work :) Perhaps the winds are changing, hmm?

Hey. It's my dream. Don't knock it.

No coke today.

I brought my husband a pickle. Is that an RAK?

No comments: