Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 162, Half Way Through

Had to share my daily dose of Jane with you. She is such a doll. Hard to believe she'll be going through another surgery in a couple months. Girl's a trooper, for sure.

Guess what? We are half way through the school year. Ain't it a gas? I can officially begin looking forward to summer vacation now....but don't tell my students....wouldn't want them to think I didn't want to be there. Truth be known, I adore my classes this year. I've had a fantastic year so far.

Be proud of me. I did my 2nd spin class tonight. Yeah me. Did I mention that it is the hardest workout I've ever done? OMGOSH!!! It makes my knees buckle! Tonight I thought I was going to have a heart attack and keel over. I thought spin class was supposed to be fun!??? Well.... I just keep picturing Hawaii in July,,,,and thinking about wearing a swimsuit in public. YIKES! That's enough to keep me motivated. Still need to get a grip on my self control (or lack thereof...) Can't seem to say no to those almonds and peanut M&Ms. Okay, I confess... I had Del Taco for lunch today (with a coke...I'm such a loser!) I deserved every bit of torture that spin class could dish out. Bad girl!

Raechel started her new job today. Yippeeeee. My college graduate is officially a full-time employee in a job with benefits and paid vacations. Way to go! Bought my "Wanna Get Away?" plane tickets for her graduation and women's conference in April. Good times ahead :)

No word from the publisher. Aaahhhhghggggerrrrrrr!
I'm okay. Really. No, Truly.

No comments: