Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 169, Tuckered out Tuesday

Bedtime. Sweet, peaceful, bedtime. I love that feeling when I shut down my computer, take my vitamins, and trapse off to bed....satisfied that I've done I could do during my waking hours. and that is precisely what I was doing a few moments ago..... trapsing off to bed. Then I suddenly remembered that I had not posted my daily blog. Grrrr! Who's idea was this anyway? So, power up the puter....and put on happy face.... and here I am. Lucky you :)

I'll make this short..... (hahahaha....if you know me,,, you are laughing already.)

I went to spin class after work, and am quite sure I had a stroke on my cycle....At least, I think that's what it was. My heart pounded ferociously in my chest...thumping with such vigorous energy that I knew I could not be having a heart attack....so it must have been a stroke. Hmmmm.....no......wait a minute..... maybe it was that unmerciful beating I took from the instructor. She was MEAN....and just downright rude! Doesn't she know how old I am? Doesn't she know that I am pre-menopausal? Doesn't she GET IT???? I am not a 20-year-old who's legs can spin at the speed of BLUR! I am the comical one...the one that is there to make everyone else feel better about themselves. I love the pitiful words of condolence that I receive afterwards....people who want to encourage me by explaining that it takes about 3 months to get the hang of it. Pth~~~~!! Three months of this and I had BETTER get the hang of it.....I'd better get a hell of a lot more than the HANG OF IT....I better get ten pounds lighter with kick-butt legs----that's what I better get.

So much for making this short. Darn spin class.

RAK---I'm on a roll.... two days in a row. Go Mindy.....Go Mindy....Go Mindy :) And this one wasn't for a family member....so it counts double, right? Okay... nevermind. I had to try.

Parting words----If you feel impressed to call someone...even someone that you don't know that well....CALL them! They need to hear from you. Do not ignore those quiet, sometimes inconvenient, promptings. Your call might very well be the nicest thing that happened to that person all day. MAKE THE CALL!

And now? I am ready for bed---for real this time.

No comments: