Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 168, Mundane Monday

Just another typical Monday in the world of Mindy. I wonder where "Monday" got its name?
Nothing new to report today--no news from the publisher, no news from agents, no big contract, no surprise check in the mail--just PLC, students, and my chair. I can, however, claim an RAK....I have permission from Ron to claim this one. I brought him a bowl of cereal as a snack. Whooooo. Look out. Cereal girl!

The best part of my Mondays is hearing from Andrew. I love getting his weekly e-mail. It seems like he has been gone forever. Oh what I wouldn't give to travel back in time and spend a day with my little babies! Why do we have to get old before we truly appreciate our younger years?

Thanks to Doxepin, I can't keep my mind alert enough formulate a coherent thought,,,let along write it down...so I'll just close here. Maybe tomorrow I'll have some news to report???

No comments: