Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 179, Babysitting Jane

Oops, I've done it again....didn't make the posting deadline. I have a good excuse this time.... Ron and I had babysitting duty...and we just got home. So... consider this my Saturday blog. Can I just say that it was so much fun to be with Jane tonight? What a doll! She literally cracks herself up. I can also tell you that she does NOT like to take her medicine. She let us know with a vengeance! Ah but... guess what? I got to hold her and rock her for the longest time,,,,What a blessing that was.

Ron and I left our kids' inheritance at Harrah's Rincon. Anyone want to loan us some money so we can by gas for the week?

Here's more good news... Ryan fixed my iTunes. Yeah!!! I am so excited.... guess we'll keep that boy around after all. Thanks Ryan!

RAK? I did the dishes for Ryan and Jen... Okay okay.... I got my iTunes fixed so you're thinking it doesn't count.....but I would have done it anyway. Honest. Really. Cross my heart!

Better get to bed soon..... big day tomorrow!!! SUPER BOWL SUNDAY :) I'm looking forward to hot wings, vegie trays, fruit bowls, and a great game. Wish all our kids could be here to watch it with us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boo! Colts lost. I'm upset.