Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 198, Blah blah blah blah blah

After work today I got the H1N1 shot. Can I just say that it hurt like a mutha? Jiminy Cricket!! I'm not fond of needles anyway, but mercy me, that was one of the more unpleasant ones. Well, nothing will ever compare to getting the anti-venom shot when I was bit by the brown recluse....uh,,, that was like Bella being turned into a vampire! Fire literally flowed through my veins. It's the only time I ever remember saying the "F" word in a public place. Rhogam isn't so great either, it's thick like peanut butter and cold...... but that one goes in hip, so you don't notice it as much. The H1N1 leaves a dull, annoying ache in your arm that lingers for hours.

Okay.... I'll stop belly-aching. Can I just say that I HATE SHOTS??? Not as much as my darling daughter Raechel.... I've never seen a grown girl throw as big a fit as she did when she had to have a tetnus shot. That was hysterical. But hey, she scored a milkshake out of the deal ;)

I missed the midnight deadline by two minutes..... Had I been paying attention..... I would have posted in time. Ah well.... that's what those NEW RULES are for, right?

Tommorrow is Friday. Yeah!

Haven't been to spin class in two full weeks.... Nice goin' Morgan!!!

RAK??? Yeah,,,, I helped Kelly clean her fish aquarium today---and I consciously made myself focus on the task...and on helping her...instead of being annoyed, grossed out, and side-tracked, like I usually am. Guess what? It made me feel good-----but I think it made me feel good because I knew I'd be able to report an RAK tonight. Well, I need all the points I can get... cuz my afternoon ended with an RAM... and I'm too embarrassed to admit it to you all----I promise though, when the school year ends.... I will tell you. (Yeah, it involves an annoying parent---one of those parents who think their child is in league with Einstein.) Well... I may feel justified by my actions... but I certainly don't feel all warm and cozy about them....Not like I did when I helped suction poop from the aquarium.

No comments: