Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 197, It's only Wednesday, Really?

I vote for a new rule..... someone else should post my blog for me. Yeah yeah... that sort of defeats the goal, doesn't it? I thought when I got half-way through, it would get easier. Nope. Well, truth is, I'm so wrapped up in the editing process, that I don't even think about posting until I'm ready to call it quits for the night...and that is always after my mind is numb and my eyes are burning...struggling to remain open. Perhaps when I finally mail the revised manuscript off, I will relax a little. Well... no, then I'll have to start figuring out a new query letter and coming up with an improved strategy for marketing my story. Then, of course, there is the daunting task of writing the sequel... which, actually, I am looking forward to.... but not until I know I'm through changing the original story. I gotta say though, lots of ideas are formulating....and I'm looking forward to completing Beth and Jonathan's story. I'm really anxious to finish,,, because I want to get started on other projects... like The Principal's Wife.... I can't wait to start that one.

Somewhere through all this... I have to grade a thousand assignments (no, I don't think that's a hyperbole, you should see my desk!!) and get ready for progress reports. The next two weeks are going to be insane at Planet "M"..... I'm out more than I'm in... so that means tons of sub plans, papers that pile up for grading....and no time for prep. Ah well.. ..... ..... that is why they pay me the big money!!! HoooRah!!!

Have I mentioned that I love the Hungarian Rhapsodies? Someday... when I have my baby grand piano... I am going to learn to play one of those.... That is a lofty goal if you know anything about Franz Listz.
I'll add it to my list of "must do before I die."

So much to do.... So little time!

RAK? I shared a fun activity with another teacher today.... ehhh... it's sort of an RAK. ??? I made hot chocolate for Ron.....(and me.) The "and me" part sort of kills that one, eh? Okay.... I washed Ron's underwear tonight... And it's a Wednesday. Gasp! That's unheard of! I'm even going to make sure they get dried before I go to bed ;) Wow... what a lucky guy! Yeah..,. my tongue is stuck to my cheek.

"He who has big appetite, needs big refrigerator."

No comments: