Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 202, Really? It's only Monday?

What will I do without the Olympics? Get to bed at a reasonable hour? Finally get over the cold that's been lingering for the past two weeks? What, no more NyQuil and caffeine?

Work was interesting....by the end of the day my head hurt so bad I wanted to stick it in a vice and squeeze my eyeballs out. How bad was it? I got home before Ron. That's monumental in our house. Which leads me to my RAK for the day..... I emptied the cat litter for Ron... NOT that it's his responsibility to empty it every day.... but he is the one who always does it. So, today I got there first and did it for him. What a girl ;) Well, it's really the best I've got for today.

Book??? Still trying to turn the first page into something magical and golden. Everything works after Beth arrives in Andersen.... but the few pages that lead up to that are mediocre....definitely not going to set the publishing world on fire. So... yeah... I'm done with the book..... just not the first 5 pages. I'm letting them simmer on my back burner for a couple days.... trusting that inspiration will hit. Soon. Hopefully, BEFORE I resubmit to the publishers at WindRiver.

Hey..Nothing from Andrew today. That's not good.... He's in Peru... not too far from that big 8.8 earthquake in Chile'. Hope I hear from him soon!

No comments: