Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 201, Cabin Fever

Thought I share the latest pix of Jane Ellen. It won't be long now until she goes in for another surgery....It's hard not to have mixed emotions about that. I say mixed because as much as I hate to see her go through it, I know it is the miracles of modern medicine that have kept her alive, and will make it so she lives a normal life eventually. She's a fighter, that's for sure.

As for me... I have a definite case of cabin fever. I have spent the majority of the past two weekends sitting on my butt... too yucky feeling to leave the house. It drives me crazy to feel like I am wasting my time...sitting around. This has been my body's way of telling me to blow out some of those candles..... Remember I told you what Joyce said??? "You're not burnng the candle from both ends, you cut the candle in half and you're burning it from four ends." Guess my flame finally died.... Not to worry, I'll have all four flames burning brightly in no time ;) There is always spring break to recover if I hit the wall again ;)

Today... while I sit on my butt... I will be doing my grades and writing my lesson for next Sunday---taken from Jeffrey R. Holland's talk in the January Ensign---"The Best is Yet to Come." Have I ever mentioned that he is my favorite? I love the passion he puts into his talks.

RAK? Well, the day is still young... I will try to think of something nice to do for someone else. How hard can it be, eh?

Well... Here's an update----I made Ron's chocolate pie for him...and I called someone who I knew was lonely and feeling a bit abandoned. We can all sleep a little better tonight ;)

No comments: