Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 215, 160 to go :)

You know what's cool? When I finish my 365 posts in 365 days, Andrew will be close to coming home. I can't wait to see him...even though I know he won't be around for long before he takes off again. My little Boo Boo Bear will never really be home again.

Tonight was our big RS fireside. I think it went well, the speakers were great....and I ate too big a piece of dessert. Ugh!

Think I might get back to spin class this week. Hmmm. After tonight's dessert, I'm gonna need it. But you know what? Just the thought of adding something else to my plate ... makes me cringe on the inside, and my chest gets tight. I'm supposed to be taking things OFF my plate,,,not adding more portions! Grrr. But then... exercise is important, right? So... there you go.

RAKs? Yes. Today I called someone who didn't come to church...and checked on her. I also offered to give someone a ride to our fireside.... Granted, part of the reason was because I wanted our turnout to be good, but I figure the gesture was nice, regardless of any payoff on my part. And....this morning I skinned a cat---Don't plan on telling you what that means, but it put a smile on Ron's face ;)

Time to go write my missionary....then go to bed. Two more weeks till Spring Break. I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

The Rejection Queen said...

I will be in Temecula this weekend :)