Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 214, Satisfying Saturday

Today began with one of my favorite things.....no, not waffles, although that's a good guess.... My day began with a hydrating facial at the Harrah's spa in Rincon. I would love to have one of those once a month...how great would that be? A little mini-tuck here and there, and a monthly facial, and I would be ten years younger ;)

Then, we got to play with Jane. She is getting so big, and she is so cute! And I'm not prejudice in the least.

Still trying to iron the kinks out of my book. I'm nothing if not persistent. Do you think I'll ever get it right? Do other authors go through this, or do they get it right the first time?

Well, spring forward everyone... Time to set those clocks up and lose an hour of sleep. Ah man! I hate it when that happens---the losing sleep part that is.... but I look forward to the longer days.

RAKs? Sort of. I made a special trip to the store to get strawberries so we could dip them in chocolate....'cuz I know how much Ron wanted to use our fondu kit when Ryan and Jen got here. Even though I like chocolate...and I like strawberries... the only reason I did this was to put a smile on Ron's face. Therefore, it counts as my RAK.

I just ate a pound and a half of cheddar cheese potato chips. That's not going to look good on my waistline...or my hips.

No comments: