Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 220, Take it on the road

Tonight was Ellen's roadshow...it was awesome. The kids did such a great job. I was sitting there thinking about the first roadshow that Ron and I attended after moving to Temecula....and Ellen was so little! She was one of those little kids sitting in front of all the chairs. Hard to believe she grew up. Can't believe it's been that long since Raechel was up on the stage. Then Andrew was in one too... He and Taylor. Man,,,time just flies so quickly.

Busy day tomorrow....but I can handle anything because spring break is in one week!!! I can't wait. I hope it's sunny and warm, cuz I'm gonna hit the lounge chair and enjoy some down time.

Got another chapter for my Principal's Wife book... I am really going to have to retire before I can publish this book. Some days it's the kids...other days it's the parents...but sometimes, the best stories are about the teachers. God love 'em! After this week, I feel a pedicure coming for sure. Looking forward to open toe season.

Falling asleep at the wheel again.... time to say goodbye.

No comments: