Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 221, Squash Anyone?

Doesn't that make your chin itch? Ah, I love our daily dose of Jane! I wish we had digital cameras and computers when my babies were small. I would love to have daily chronicles of my kids. There were just so many treasured moments that I would have loved to have captured on film. I wonder if when we get to Heaven, one of the blessings will be to relive those moments---or to remember them with vivid, perfect recall? How cool would that be?

Found strawberries today....and made strawberry shortcake for my papa.... Can't wait to see his and my mom's smile tomorrow when I take it to them. They will be so happy ;) Ah, the simple things in life.

Got a pedicure today...and then bought a pair of open-toe shoes. I am officially ready for Spring!
We cleaned out the spa today and filled it....Can't wait to use it again. Loved the warm, sunny weather today! It was wonderful :)

RAK? Does strawberry shortcake count?
Oh... I got up early and went to help clean someone's house. It wasn't random....but it was sure nice.

No comments: