Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 227, Spring Break has finally arrived!

Is it plagerism (did I spell that right???) if you steal your daughter's blog and use it as your own? Hmmm... Good thing we have an attorney in the family.

Raechel... We all miss you too.....And I really miss having all my kids home....even as chaotic as it got sometimes.
And I miss my Boo Boo Bear too....





















What a little doll :) I'm so glad Ryan and Jen live close to us... We don't see them enough, but at least we don't have to fly across the country too watch little Jane grow.


I love this family.
Mick is going to be mad....He needs to be in here too. Sorry Mick.
Just look at that face!!!!
So...., RAK??? Grrrrr! Don't even talk to me about that! My neighbor chewed me out tonight....Called me at 10:00 pm to rip me a new one....And all over me trying to show him some kindness. Yeah... I'm a little miffed right now.... Don't worry, I'll find my happy place soon.

I'm supposed to mail my revised manuscript with the four reviews on Monday....So far, I have two of the four reviews in......I feel like a major pest bugging people for these....but,,,, whataya gonna do?
Please pray for the Lord's blessings on this project.... Thank you.

No comments: