Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 228, Tired in Temecula

Day one of spring break----I tried to relax in my lounge chair and enjoy the sun.... but the wind nearly picked me up and threw me over the fence. Good heavens! Got to go on a date with Ron this afternoon...and I had a wonderful prime rib dinner at our favorite little dive in Anza. Good times!

Got 3 of the 4 reviews in....Sure will be glad when I can mail it all off and get it off my shoulders---for a little while anyway. This book business is insane.

RAK? My neighbor brought me a very sweet card and a flowering plant, a nice gesture on his part. As for me, I stayed late to help bag groceries for a family who couldn't pick up their order today. Yeah, it gave me a good feeling, and it was such a small thing for me to do. I also bought more strawberries for my dad (for us too :) I guess those are the only nice things I did today.  Pretty sad, eh?

Hey Raechel----If you're reading this.... You did not call me and tell me what the doctor said!!! What's up with that?

No comments: