Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 233, Wow... 132 to go.

Girls night(s) out is officially over...and we will all do well to get some sleep,,,, and exercise for the next few days... not to mention stay away from all food! Wow! If you can absorb calories just from being in the room with food, then I'm dead.

Got home around noon...,and the sun was shining brightly. I decided to take a little snooze on the lounge chair...finally, some sun! It was very relaxing. Our backyard is so pretty! Good job honey :) Seriously, our rose bushes are the most beautiful they've ever been....and our fruit trees have tons of blossoms on them. I'm so excited :)

RAK? Today I tried... really. I picked up Judy Shigley and we drove all over town trying to visit sisters....nobody was home. We left a candybar at one house, talked the grandchildren at another house, and struck out at all the others. But at least we had a chance to visit each other for a while. She is such a sweetheart!!! Amazinig!! I am so blessed.

Got a date with my La-Z-Boy tonight. Already in my PJ's... so I'm signing out. looking forward to General Conference tomorrow. Yeah :)

No comments: