Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 236, And Waiting.....

Dang it! I found several mistakes in chapter one of my manuscript. How did I not see them BEFORE I sent it to the publisher? Good grief!!! Will I ever get it right? I hope the missing words and awkward sentences are not a deal breaker. Jeepers!!! Guess I'll have to swallow my pride and realize I am not going to look so polished to the editor. I spent the last couple hours fixing all the mistakes... but I don't guess I can send the fixed version to the editor... GRRRR.

Speaking of the editor...NO word yet. I know it's only been a week,,,,but ya gotta know I'm sitting on pins and needles while I wait for their response. "Wow! You've done it! This is it! This book is going to be a blockbuster! Congratulations.... Please sign on the dotted line,!" Yeah, that's me doing the "Secret" thing....I'm sending out my desired response to the Universe---May it come back in record time.

I want to write my sequel... Why can't I seem to just sit down and start it?

Tomorrow Ron comes home...Yep, the quiet, TV-less nights are over, but man,,, am I ready to have his arms around me. I guess absence truly does make the heart grow fonder. I doubt seriously that he missed me as much as I missed him...I'm sure the grandkids kept him too busy and worn-out for that.

I had lunch with Joyce and Roxanne...It was a liesurely lunch that lasted almost three hours!! Can you believe that? What in the world could three women have to talk about for three hours? I'll never tell :)

Lots of errands to run tomorrow before I drive to the airport. Hope I manage to get them all done. Looking forward to a couple nights of alone time with Ron @ Rincon.

RAK? Does going to Costco for my parents count? Ah, guess what? Fran brought me a panda and a super sweet card!!! That was a true RAK! Thanks Fran :)

No comments: