Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 260, Let's Go Girls!

Yep, It's that time of year again.... Women's Conference. And just in case you aren't familiar with the rules---what happens at Women's Conference, stays at Women's Conference. You know how wild 10,000 women can be? Especially in Provo :) Woohoo!

Oh, and by the way, IT IS SNOWING!!! How,,, How,,,, HOW does it snow when the sun is shining? That has always been a mystery to me.

Oh, and another thing.... Can I just say that I have climbed more stairs today than I ever care to climb for the rest of my life? I thought I was going to have a heart attack! It's not so bad when the weather's nice, but when you're cold, the wind is blowing, and you're walking up hill....both ways.... it is just insane. Well, I survived, so I guess I'll go back and do it again tomorrow.

Tonight... it's Judi and me in the dorm. And if you know anything about our history, then you know what that means. It involves chocolate, sugar, coke, and laughter. It's always a party when Judi's around.

Great talks today. Truly. I'll share some of the pearls on here later, when I have time to process it all.

Tomorrow is Friday. Enjoy :)

No comments: