Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 264, A message from Peru


Here's a cool message from Andrew:  "In Japan they go far distances to catch fish. When they return, the fish are no longer fresh and they lose quality. Then, they built a tank and kept the fish in the tank in the boat, hoping the fish would stay fresher, but the fish didn´t do anything in the tank, therefore, they still would not come out fresh, because they had lost the enthuism of life. Finally, the Japanese decided to put a little shark in the tank, which kept the fish going, so that at the time of arrival they were fresh and delicious. I have learned to always have a shark in my life keeping me going so that I may live and be fresh."

I love this message... and I believe I will share it with my students tomorrow---appropriate especially since they begin their state testing tomorrow.

Today, I made the monthly Costco trip. Needless to say, I am ready for my La-Z-Boy chair in the worst way.

Guess what? Ron went to work without kissing me goodbye.... I KNOW,,, that's what I said! I had to get a Jamba juice with a special protein boost to make up for it :) Naturally, everything pales in comparison. Next time, I will have to track him down on the road and make him anty-up!!

No comments: