Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 265, 100 to go!

Hey, look at that....Only one hundred more days until I meet my blog-a-day for a year goal. Wow. I can do it :) When I get a little energy (ha ha) I will start putting in my daily quotes, Planet "M" updates, and RAKs again. But hey, meanwhile, I'll leave you with this:

RAK? Yup. Today I cut some gorgeous roses from my garden and took them to Patricia. ... And there is nothing in there for me (at least, I don't think???) Anyhow, she has a ton on her plate these days. I hope getting flowers gave her a little boost.

Planet "M" update--- CST Testing has officially begun. Now we find out if all the hard work has paid off. Go kids!! Test your best :) We are watching Remember the Titans during Advisement. I love that movie :)

All's quiet on the book front. ... ... ... Thinking about the sequel. ... ... ... Still thinking...

"....If ye have faith, ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true." Alma  32:21.

Do you have faith?

No comments: