Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 266, 99 Bottles of Coke on the wall :)

I don't want to update my blog tonight. I mean let's face it... There were no RAK's today---unless you count me cooking dinner for a change. There is no profound story or inspirational quote to share. Why? Because I'm lazy. Oh wait, here's a quick one---"When Satan reminds you of your past, you remind him of his future." I love that one.

Guess what? My mom and dad bought two new La-Z-Boy chairs today. How cute is that? He's 90, and she's 86. I think that is hysterical ;)

Went for a walk today, and just like that, inspiration began to flow for my sequel. Unfortunately, I have to keep walking in order to remember it. Does anyone see the problem with that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe that's God's way of motivating you to exercise... :-)