Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 275, Getting trunky...in more way than one

This has certainly been an interesting week for my family. In the space of one week, my parents got new La-Z-Boy chairs, I got a call from my son in Peru, a visit from my son in the desert, Ellen took her first AP exam, Raechel got a raise, Jane had heart surgery, I got offered a new position for next year, and Ron I went to see Jane...and she recognized him...and reached for him.

Yes. It's been a good week for the Morgans.... Yup. Dot's a goot one. :)

Now I begin the challenge of boxing up my classroom before the end of the school year, and getting my things into a storage for a year. New challenges often come with a price tag...this is one of them. Weird to think I won't be in a classroom next year.... But when I sit and write sub plans for 12 days, I have to admit, I'm glad that won't be part of the job description next year.

Hmmmm 12 days of sub plans.... I think I feel a song coming on..... I'll have to work on that :)

No comments: