Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 276, Ahhh, Sweet Spring Saturday

Always independent (and stubborn), Jane decided she didn't need the oxygen tubes anymore and that she can feed herself just fine thank you very much. We drove down to see her again this afternoon. They had to put the oxygen tube back in (she hates it,) but she is doing really well. I got to hold her today... all the IV's and tubes are gone, except for the oxygen tube. It is so amazing to see her so strong and independent just 4 days after open heart surgery! WOW!

Ron spent the day standing in line at the OUCH clinic so Ellen could have her physical for sports next year. That was fun ;) Just ask him, he'll tell you!

Got to visit with Wes and Safa for a few minutes today, and get caught up on all that's happening in their neck of the woods.

Oh guess what? I exercised today,,,woohoooo! AND,,, I even did a RAK....At least, I'm counting it as such. I visited with my neighbor for an hour and a half this morning. He tells me there are ghosts in his house.... ghosts that open and shut cabinet doors, make noises, and move things around. Niiiiiice! Just another day in the neighborhood ;)

No comments: