Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 286, And the fun begins...

Today was my last official day of teaching ... for who knows how long. I will miss my classes this year... they are so awesome. But I am leaving them in good hands....Mr. Reilly has already made quite a splash with the crew. I began boxing up my stuff today... that is going to be a pretty tedious process.... but at the same time, it is cleansing. Fortunately, our custodian has done me a great favor; he has given me access to a storeroom for all my things. That is a great relief :)

Tomorrow I am in the office again....Wonder if there will be another chapter to add to my book?

RAK's  Today it was my students who did the RAKs. They wrote me nice letters, gave me chocolate, flowers, and gift card to Starbucks. Okay,,,, really,,,, how cool is that?

No comments: