Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 287, Another wacky Wednesday!

Oh my.... the fun never stops when I'm the administrator.... Oh wait.... was that sarcasm I heard? Of course not.... that would be so unlike me. Who doesn't enjoy utter chaos in their day? Who doesn't long to have an angry parent hang up on them? Who doesn't dream of finding weapons in a child's backpack? Who doesn't wish for a stack of girl drama incident reports? All this.... and more.... can be yours for the low price of admission. Today.... we add a new chapter to our book---"The Case of the Missing Potato Peeler." You'll have to buy the book to learn more about that one :)

RAK's? I stayed late and helped Patricia put together some expulsion packets. Small, seemingly insignificant, but it counts nonetheless.

Now... I'm going to read another chapter of my latest Patricia Cornwell novel.... and call it a night.

No comments: