Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 296, Friday night with the Morgans

Today I got to see my students again...that was fun. I graded 100 Book Bag projects :) They were  fun... some were absolutely amazing. Whenever I assign a project like this,,, I hate scoring them,,, but there are always those select few that blow me away.... so that's why I do it. Sometimes, often, it's the most unlikely students that produce the most amazing projects.

Had a long talk with my Principal and AP today.... It helps to gain the perspective of those with experience.

My grade book disappeared at 4:00 today.... so I could not access any grades. Since bubble sheets are due Monday,,,, I'd say I'm up a creek with a rubber paddle... don't ya think? Notice,,, there is no panic or stress in my words..... you see? I'm perfectly at peace :) No worries.

I'll just give them all "A"s... That oughta do it :)

Tonight I ate Panda. I really thought that after a week of the RESET program, that my stomach would feel full after a few bites. Nope. Not a chance. I ordered a 2 entry meal and practically licked the styrofoam clean :) Gotta love those Chinese!!

Can't believe school is out in one more week. This year went by way too quickly. I had a ball... and I loved my classes. Nice to go out on such a great note. The future is blurry at best....but it's in God's hands, so I know all is well.

I just have to remind myself of that on a constant basis. Faith Mindy.... FAITH!!!

No comments: