Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 297, S-A-TUR-DAY---NIGHT!

This was my favorite kind of Saturday (except for the one where you wake up on a tropical beach or some amazing resort....or spa.) I worked out this morning, pruned the roses, went grocery shopping for super healthy meals and snacks, lounged in the sun with a great book (thank goodness Magic Study finally arrived,) ate a fantastic dinner, did laundry, and watched a romantic comedy. I mean,,, c'mon THAT's a Saturday, right? Only thing missing was a visit with my parents. ... oh, and that spa resort I mentioned earlier :) I plan to be tan before we go to Hawaii.

Today I figured out the difference between black berries and boysenberries. .... something I've always wanted to know.

Guess what? No meetings for me before church tomorrow :) That means I can sleep in, read my scriptures, and take my time getting ready. Yay.

Still can't believe next week is the last week of school.

I'm looking forward to summer vacation :)

Been thinking about my sequel..... There are some really great scenes formulating in my mind. I need to get this marketing package off my back, so I can begin writing again. I don't feel the need to hurry,,, I just want to write.

RAK? I made Ron a yogurt/fruit parfait for dessert. Ron went and picked up Ellen for me tonight...and let me stay in my La-Z-Boy chair to finish my rom-com. Now that's love :) Oh,,,, and he's going to let me buy my couch.... that makes me happy :)

No comments: