Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 313, "Hard work must have killed someone"

My husband wears a shirt that says, "Hard work must have hurt someone," and I think I know who that person is..... ME. I spent the better part of my day working with my son going through his bedroom, and preparing for the arrival of a new bed. I am sure that ibuprofen will be part of my nightly routine tonight. Sad part is.... we aren't finished. Ah well.... it's one of those chores that give you a feeling of satisfaction when you're done. I wonder how long it will take him to destroy all our hard work. Hmmmm.

RAK? Well,,, I didn't mention this the other day, so I'll take credit now. I brought bubbles for my niece and nephew on Saturday. It made their day....and it made me happy to see them happy. Today I made lunch for Ron.... Hmmm. That would count, except that he made dinner for all of us tonight, and it was amazing. He made a sauce out of blood oranges, and poured it over chicken and couscous. Add some steamed zuccini, and voolah! Healthy and tasty dinner. He wins :)

Three more months from today, and Andrew should be home. I can't wait to see him.

Fifty-two more days until I reach my "365 in 365" goal.

Still working on the 20 pounds goal. Hopefully I'll get there before my blog reaches the finish line.

No comments: