Sunday, July 25, 2010

Aloha from Wailea Beach

Greetings from Wailea Beach :)
It seems that the old saying is true---all good things gotta come to an end, and so it goes with my vacation in paradise. I am sure to write a review when I get home,,, a review which I am certain you are all waiting to read.
Today I went to church in Kihei, which was very interesting, particularly because the service was done in Hawaiin. It was actually a pretty cool experience.
Afterwards, Ron and I went to Wailea, which is one of the prettiest resort areas I've seen in Maui. I loved it. Come to think of it, there aren't many beaches in Maui that I haven't loved. It's simply a beautiful place. If asked to name my favorite of them all, I would respond by saying that I need 4 or 5 more trips to know for sure.
Tomorrow is our last day,,,it will be sad to leave all this behind, but I am so grateful I have had the opportunity to be here.

Hawaii was everything I dreamed it would be, and more.

No comments: