Saturday, July 3, 2010

DAy 325, Wow, only 40 days left!

Forty days...until my blog obligation is fulfilled. Wow,,, what will I do with all my spare time? Write my sequel perhaps? Tonight I actually completed a chapter....Hip hip Hurray. I hope to see some improvement in my writing this time around,,,, but so far, it all feels very familiar. Hmmmm.

Tomorrow is Fourth of July,,, and I am playing a piano/organ duet with Charlene. We're playing the Battle Hymn of the Republic. It's one of my favorites. I know the piece well,,,, but have a major fear of choking when I play the solo parts in front of the congregation. I am praying for a miracle....that the Angels will play with me tomorrow...and that the piece will bring the Spirit to the members of our Ward. It definitely has the potential. Afterwards, I will be teaching a lesson to the Young Women's group. That should be fun.

Right now, I'm about to fall asleep at my computer.... my eyes are heavy!!!! They just want to close.... close..... clossseseeeeeeeeeeee.

Oops...  goodnight everybody :)

No comments: