Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 329, Ahhhhgggrrrrr! Aye Matey

Well, you know what they say, while the cat's away, the mice will play. :) You know, ya gotta wonder .... these poor guys are probably thinking, You have GOT to be kidding!! These women are freakin OLD!!! But we didn't care, we were having fun.
Here we are on Pirates of the Carribean....It took some coaxing, but we convinced Joyce to get on the ride. How cute is she? Ah, girls gone wild :) I love the expression on Joyce's face...she looks so guilty!

Today my stomach hurts...It's been an Alka Selzer and Pepto Bismo day. Not much of an appetite... that's a sure sign something ain't right. Missed my visit with Jane this morning, that was a bummer.
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy crap that picture of you and the pirates made me laugh so hard. It's the best. I'm going to post it everywhere.